Kids love making treasures to take home, and these crafts reinforce the scripture memory lesson; twenty-six creative activities for Bible-in-Life or any curriculum-or as a stand-alone activity book!
Here are twenty-six activities to engage kids with fantastic Bible-focused, creative fun! Correlated with Bible-in-Life and Echoes curriculum for September 2008 through June 2009, this book is loaded with innovative ideas-including scripture references and teacher tips-and provides a great resource for alternative Step 3 activities. Or use it with your own lesson plans-this handy resource fits well with any curriculum or can be used as a stand-alone activity.
Memory Maker Bible Crafts is chock-full of interesting crafts for kids in second and third grades, and each one is a treasure to keep! From door hangers, origami dogs, advent candles, puppets, and prayer boxes, to magnets, mosaics, and backpack tags, there's plenty to engage youngsters' creativity. And best of all, each project reinforces a scripture memory verse, so kids can take the lesson home.
Ten FUNstuff titles to choose from!
- Stick 'Em Ups Bible Crafts for Preschool
- Preschool Bible Games That Teach
- Through-the-Bible Crafts for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Score With Scripture Games for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Pretty Quick & Easy Bible Dramas for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Memory Maker Bible Crafts for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Classy, Flashy Bible Dramas for Tweens
- Game-a-Thon: Games that Teach God's Word for Tweens
- Action! Cool Theater for Middle School
- Full Tilt: Wacky Games that Teach God's Word for Middle School