Preschoolers will wiggle and giggle through fun games that teach important developmental skills-and Bible stories. Use with curriculum or as a stand-alone activity book!
Here are twenty-six creative activities to engage kids with fantastic Bible-focused, high-energy fun! Correlated with Bible-in-Life and Echoes curriculum for September 2008 through June 2009, this book is loaded with innovative ideas-including scripture references and teacher tips-and provides a great resource for alternative Step 3 activities. Or use it with your own lesson plans-this handy resource fits well with any curriculum or can be used as a stand-alone activity.
Learning is improved when it's coupled with actions, so Preschool Bible Games That Teach is just what you need for your youngest group. Inside you'll find fun games that kids will want to play over and over again-while they learn motor skills, matching, sorting, and much, much more. Best of all, preschoolers also begin learning Bible stories while they play!
Ten FUNstuff titles to choose from!
- Stick 'Em Ups Bible Crafts for Preschool
- Preschool Bible Games That Teach
- Through-the-Bible Crafts for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Score With Scripture Games for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Pretty Quick & Easy Bible Dramas for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Memory Maker Bible Crafts for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Classy, Flashy Bible Dramas for Tweens
- Game-a-Thon: Games that Teach God's Word for Tweens
- Action! Cool Theater for Middle School
- Full Tilt: Wacky Games that Teach God's Word for Middle School