Simple supplies and minimal prep time are the key to these games intended to keep high-energy little ones moving and learning about God; twenty-six creative activities for Bible-in-Life or any curriculum-or as a stand-alone activity book!
Here are twenty-six creative activities to engage kids with fantastic Bible-focused, high-energy fun! Correlated with Bible-in-Life and Echoes curriculum for September 2008 through June 2009, this book is loaded with innovative ideas-including scripture references and teacher tips-and provides a great resource for alternative Step 3 activities. Or use it with your own lesson plans-this handy resource fits well with any curriculum or can be used as a stand-alone activity.
Kids need plenty of action to use up excess energy-and in Score With Scripture Games you'll have plenty of ideas for action, movement, and excitement! With everything from relay races to table-top games, there's plenty here to keep the little ones moving-and learning about God's Word too. Only the simplest supplies are needed, so prep time is minimal, and with great teacher tips and instructions, you'll know just what to do. Whether you've got a lot of space or a little, there's something here for every group.
Ten FUNstuff titles to choose from!
- Stick 'Em Ups Bible Crafts for Preschool
- Preschool Bible Games That Teach
- Through-the-Bible Crafts for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Score With Scripture Games for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Pretty Quick & Easy Bible Dramas for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Memory Maker Bible Crafts for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Classy, Flashy Bible Dramas for Tweens
- Game-a-Thon: Games that Teach God's Word for Tweens
- Action! Cool Theater for Middle School
- Full Tilt: Wacky Games that Teach God's Word for Middle School