Crafting God's World
Little ones love crafts, and these are special-because they reinforce the scripture memory lesson; twenty-six creative activities for Bible-in-Life or any curriculum-or as a stand-alone activity book!
Here are twenty-six creative activities to engage kids with fantastic Bible-focused, high-energy fun! Correlated with Bible-in-Life and Echoes curriculum for September 2008 through June 2009, this book is loaded with innovative ideas-including scripture references and teacher tips-and provides a great resource for alternative Step 3 activities. Or use it with your own lesson plans-this handy resource fits well with any curriculum or can be used as a stand-alone activity.
This handy idea book has loads of crafts that illustrate the biblical world-and reinforce the scripture lesson. From mobiles to masks and everything in between, these projects are just right for kindergarten and first graders. Teacher tips and instructions make every undertaking run smoothly too!
Ten FUNstuff titles to choose from!
- Stick 'Em Ups Bible Crafts for Preschool
- Preschool Bible Games That Teach
- Through-the-Bible Crafts for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Score With Scripture Games for Kindergarten and 1st Grade
- Pretty Quick & Easy Bible Dramas for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Memory Maker Bible Crafts for 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Classy, Flashy Bible Dramas for Tweens
- Game-a-Thon: Games that Teach God's Word for Tweens
- Action! Cool Theater for Middle School
- Full Tilt: Wacky Games that Teach God's Word for Middle School