A book of wisdom by women, for women.
God is interested in people. He is interested in you - but it's not always easy being a Christian and a woman. There are questions: How do I live out a Christian life? What does God think about me? What about purity?; Relationships?; Work?; What am I being called to do? How can I find more of what God has for me?
Candid, yet full of hope, fourteen women offer encouragement and wisdom on what it means to be a woman living out the Christian life today, alongside five powerful real-life stories of God at work in women's lives.
The contributors are: Ali Herbert, Diane-Louise Jordan, Fiona Castle, Mary Pytches, Ali MacInnes, Amy Orr-Ewing, Rachel Hughes, Jo Saxton, Sally Breen, Michele Guinness, Annie Kirke, Minu Westlake, Vicky Beeching, and Elke Werner.
'The real life stories in this compelling book are told by women who have each learnt to hear God's song of love over them. Any woman reading them will be inspired to hear that song for themselves and to live more in line with God's design for them.' Sila Lee
'This book is a joy to read. It's packed with testimonies and teaching that will inspire, instruct and uplift you. If you're a woman with a heart to follow God, buy this book!' Beth Redman
1. Who am I really? - Mary Pytches
2. The names God speaks over us - Ali MacInnes
3. Do you fancy a coffee sometime? Jo Saxton
4. Woman in the workplace – Michelle Guiness
5. Travelling in excess – Diane Louise Gordon
6. Living without regrets – Fiona Castle
7. Can’t stop that lovin’ feelin – Annie Kirke & Minu Westlake
8. Women of worship – Vicky Beeching
9. Life in a postmodern world – Amy Orr-Ewing
10. Rachel Hughes
11. Keep Smiling Dealing with crises in our lives – Elke warner
12. Just finish it, baby – Ali Herbert