Talking With God.
For ages 6-11
God delights in conversation with His children. But how do we talk to Him? What do we say? In Talking with God, children learn how, when and why they should talk with their heavenly Father. Scripture-based lesson topics include:
Why do we pray?
What is prayer?
How do we pray?
When do we pray?
The Discipleship Junction Series:
An all-new, multi-age children's ministry programme, Discipleship Junction is ideal for Sunday School, summer sessions, children's church or any children's small-group programme. Each lesson is packed full of interactive stories and drama, Scripture memory and themed snacks and activities that will engage every child! Small group prayer times help children practice new skills, build confidence and
develop lifelong habits of prayer. Reproducible take-home papers invite families to interact with fun Bible investigation and memory activities.
- Guaranteed effectiveness because its principles and methods of instruction are teachertested and child-approved!
- Interactive, hands-on stories and Scriptures
- 13 weeks of complete programming for ages 6-11
- In-depth Bible teaching and real discipleship without hours of preparation
- Recruit older elementary or teen helpers - fewer adults required
- Teach multiple ages in one classroom