Ever struggled with dieting? Do you have a love-hate relationship with food?
This book reveals why diets don't usually work. Looking at spiritual factors as well as physical and emotional ones, Sue Prosser combines biblical principles with practical advice and gently encourages readers to look into the reasons why they see themselves as they do.
Sue shows how to:
- Achieve weight goals and enjoy a fit and healthy life.
- Discover why disordered eating habits have developed.
- Break free from a 'diet mentality' which brings guilt and shame.
- Say no to unneeded food.
- Recognise and correct unhelpful thought patterns which govern eating habits.
- Recognise 'inner hunger' and satisfy it more appropriately.